How to get started on your fresh start today:
First, call us to schedule your FREE consultation with a bankruptcy attorney.
In order to get the best bankruptcy advice about your situation, please bring the following to your appointment:
1. A list of all of your creditors, including the names, addresses, account numbers (if known), and approximate balances.
2. Any collection notices, lawsuits, or letters from lawyers about your bills.
3. Your tax returns for the last 2 years.
4. Drivers license or other photo ID.
5. Social security card or other proof of SSN, such as a W-2.
6. Pay stubs for last 6 months, if applicable.
7. If you are self-employed, a profit and loss statement for the last six months as well as a list of all company-owned assets.
8. If you have been divorced or are currently in a divorce, bring the Marital Dissolution Agreement, court orders, or any other legal documents, especially as they relate to child support, alimony, specific debt payments, or division of assets.
Then, we'll discuss the best course of action for you and your specific needs and we'll take the burden from you and make it our own.
You may also get your credit report from www.annualcreditreport.com. Anyone can get a free credit report once a year and bringing your credit report to the consultation is very useful to the staff and bankrupty attorneys.