1. A list of all of your creditors, including the names, addresses, account numbers (if known), and approximate balances.
2. Any collection notices, lawsuits, or letters from lawyers about your bills.
3. Your tax returns for the last 2 years.
4. Drivers license or other photo ID, such as a SSN or other proof of
5. W-2 .
6. Pay stubs for last 6 months, if applicable.
7. If you are self-employed, a profit and loss statement for the last six months as well as a list of all company-owned assets.
8. If you have been divorced or are currently in a divorce, bring the Marital Dissolution Agreement, court orders, or any other legal documents, especially as they relate to child support, alimony, specific debt payments, or division of assets.
If you have any questions about what to bring, please call the office at 901-725-1000. The Hurst Law Firm represents people in bankruptcy and wage earner in Memphis and Shelby County, as well as the surrounding areas in Fayette County, Tipton County, and Lauderdale County.
your credit report to the consultation is very useful to the staff and bankruptcy lawyers.bringingAnyone can get a free credit report once a year and www.annualcreditreport.comYou may also get your credit report from
What you should bring with you to your free initial consultation with the bankruptcy lawyer: